The Jezebel Collection - Blessed Be The Fruit Pressed Eyeshadow
The Jezebel Collection is inspired by The Handmaid's Tale. Women's reproductive rights, specifically the right to abortion, are currently under attack in the United States. These attacks are being made through legislature which seeks to overturn Roe v. Wade. Proceeds from The Jezebel Collection will be donated as allocated on each specific product listing. Please join us in fighting back by supporting The Jezebel Collection.
No discount codes of any kind can be used on The Jezebel Collection.
Proceeds from Blessed Be The Fruit will be allocated as follows:
- $2.00 per eyeshadow sold will be donated to Planned Parenthood
- $2.00 per eyeshadow sold will be donated to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Total Donation - $4.00 per eyeshadow sold
- Donations will be made on a monthly basis, at the end of the month, directly to these causes
We also strongly encouage you to take action and donate to these causes yourself. You can also click each link to read more about these organizations and the causes that they support.
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - The ACLU is fighting nationwide to protect women's reproductive rights and the right to abortion.
- Planned Parenthood - Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund - The Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a nonprofit, non-partisan group that works to advance access to sexual health care and defend reproductive rights.
Blessed Be The Fruit 26mm Pressed Eyeshadow is a metallic mid-toned pink.
Cruelty free & vegan. Contains approximately 2 grams of product.
Ingredients:Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Silicon Dioxide, Allantoin, Caranuba Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol
USA FDA: This eyeshadow is approved for use on the eyes, lips, and face.
Please visit our FAQ section for more information.