The Jezebel Collection - Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down Chunky Glitter
The Jezebel Collection is inspired by The Handmaid's Tale. Women's reproductive rights, specifically the right to abortion, are currently under attack in the United States. These attacks are being made through legislature which seeks to overturn Roe v. Wade. Proceeds from The Jezebel Collection will be donated as allocated on each specific product listing. Please join us in fighting back by supporting The Jezebel Collection. Proceeds will be made on a quarterly basis if proceeds per month do not meet the minimum donation requirements for these entities.
No discount codes of any kind can be used on The Jezebel Collection.
Proceeds from Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down will be allocated as follows:
- $2.50 per glitter sold will be donated to Planned Parenthood
- $2.50 per glitter sold will be donated to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Total Donation - $5.00 per glitter sold
- Donations will be made on a monthly basis, at the end of the month, directly to these causes
We also strongly encouage you to take action and donate to these causes yourself. You can also click each link to read more about these organizations and the causes that they support.
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - The ACLU is fighting nationwide to protect women's reproductive rights and the right to abortion.
- Planned Parenthood - Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund - The Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a nonprofit, non-partisan group that works to advance access to sexual health care and defend reproductive rights.
Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down chunky glitter contains a fine and chunky mix of pink glitter, with various holographic shifts.
Cruelty free & vegan. Contains approximately 3 grams of product in a 5 gram jar. Sifter is not included.
Ingredients: Polyethylene Terephalate, Aluminium, Polyurethane, Colorants
Please visit the FAQ section for more information and our FDA statement on glitter.